Word to TIFF conversion issue in .NET

On every page that is converted, there are 2 rows of 7 black pixels on the bottom right of every page. This is a problem because it leaves blank pages not blank. Our logic for removing blank (tiff) pages does not work because these pixels are added. Is this a bug or is there a way to convert without removing the blank pages?
Here are the options that we are using:

Format=tiff
Compression=ccitt4
GrayScale=True
DPI=203x203
Height=0
Brightness=0
Contrast=0
Gamma=0
StartPage=1
PageCount=1000000
RotateAngle=0
UsePdf=False

@craigjOT

To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document.
  • Please attach the output TIFF file that shows the undesired behavior.
  • Please attach the expected output TIFF file that shows the desired behavior.
  • Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.

I have attached the requested files.
Input1.docx has a single line on the page.
Input2.docx is a blank page
If you look at output1.tiff and output2.tiff, zoom in on the bottom right corner of the tiff files. You will see 2 rows of 7 black pixels. They should not be there.
The other document (CSharpCode.txt) is the sample program used to generate the output.

Thank-you,
Craig…
Input1.docx (11.1 KB)
Input2.docx (11.1 KB)
RF-30579.zip (10.3 KB)

@craigjOT

We have converted the shared documents to TIFF files and have not found the shared issue while using the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 21.8. So, please use Aspose.Words for .NET 21.8. We have attached the output TIFF files with this post for your kind reference.

output TIFF.zip (786 Bytes)

Thanks for the feedback. I will look into getting the latest version.

So, Sorry about the confusion. When I reported this, I was in the GroupDocs.Conversion forum, but mentioned that I was using aspose, so it got moved to this forum. But the fact is that we are using GroupDocs.Conversion (the NuGet version). Based on your feedback, I was hoping that the latest version of GroupDocs.Conversion (version 21.8.0.0) would have this fixed. I have downloaded it, but am still having the same issue. This needs to be moved back to GroupDocs forum so that they will look at the problem. It is not fixed.
If you look at the sample code that I provided for you, you will see that we are using GroupDocs.

1 Like

@craigjOT

We cannot reproduce this issue at our end. Even the output files you shared, they don’t have any extra rows. Could you please highlight or annotate the lines in the TIFF files?

Enlarge the TIFFs several times their size. Then go the bottom right corner. There are 2 rows of 7 pixels at the bottom right corner. The very corner. The are in the Tiff files that I shared.

What version of GroupDocs.Conversion did you use against my code?

@craigjOT

This issue is reproduced at our end. Yes, there are small lines at right bottom. Hence, we’ve logged this issue in our internal issue tracking system with ID CONVERSIONNET-4782. You’ll be notified in case of any update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CONVERSIONNET-4782) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by nikola.yankov