DOCX comparison works only for first two pages in .NET

I have 2 word files(docx), each containing about 10-20 pages. When I run compare, the compare result only shows 2 pages and at the top of the page, it shows only # of 2 pages.

@kurt.galle,

Are you utilizing our documents comparison API for Java or for .NET platform? And which version of the API you integrated in the project? Aside this, did you apply API license. It seems that you are evaluating the API in trial mode. Because in trial mode API cannot compare documents with more than 3 pages properly. Furthermore, do you see a evaluation tag on top of the output document? We’ll appreciate your cooperation.

We are using API for. NET version 17.7.0.0. We do have GroupDocs.Total for .NET license, enterprise edition. I don’t see any evaluation tag on top of the output document or anywhere on the output document.

@kurt.galle,

Can you please share the problematic files? Moreover, we’d recommend you to utilize latest version of the API in your project and share feedback.

@Atir_Tahir i have temp licence and trying to compare pDF with 20 pages but result file shows only 4 pages . So can you please confirm temp license compares only 4 pages?

1 Like

@awarhade2

We created a new thread on your behalf. Your query will be assisted here.