How to convert Excel to HTML using C#

Hi,

I am looking to purchase the licence. My requirement is to convert Html to pdf,excel,docx and vise versa.I am able to generate Excel file to html, but its actually generating the image in html page.When trying to convert it back to excel an error is showing up. "An exception of type 'System.NullReferenceException' occurred in Aspose.Cells but was not handled in user code"

Could you please help with the issue?

I see when converting from excel to html its actually generating an image in html page. Is there any option to directly convert to html?

Thanks & Regards
DSRK Balarka

Hello,

Thank you for giving a try to GroupDocs.Conversion API.

We have verified the scenario for Excel to HTML conversion and found its working fine and generating proper HTML source, you can re-verify by getting latest source from GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET API GitHub repository.

However we have found issue while converting HTML to Excel and notified to product team for solution, once we get any update from product team we will update you here.

If you will need any help or you will have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Warm Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CONVERSIONNET-1206) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by groupdocs.notifier.