Hi Team ,
- Are you trying to run our Showcase project?
- How you are mapping document-viewer.jsp from ViewerController.java?
Yes we are using Showcase project and we have imported the code from your repository itself.
But it seems , Code for Java lIbraries itself not correct and having many issues.
We are calling document.jsp from controller in the same way i mentioned in my earlier comment. But still it is not working .
- Clone or download example project.
- In eclipse, go to file menu
- Press Import
- Expand maven, press Existing maven projects
- Import the downloaded/cloned project
- Now you can integrate GroupDocs.Viewer for Java 3.x in project by two ways: 1. Manually and 2. Installing using Maven
- If you go for manual integration, copy API (GroupDocs.Viewer for Java) here (C:\Users\username.m2\repository\com\groupdocs\groupdocs-viewer\3.2.2) and rename it according to pom.xml i.e. groupdocs-viewer-3.2.2
- Update maven project
- Run the project