Email attachment conversion to PDF using Java

hi ,
Do we have sample code for converting e-mail along with Attachments to PDF format using Java? I tried the following code and it is converting only the e-mail body to pdf.

EmailLoadOptions emailLoadOptions = new EmailLoadOptions();
emailLoadOptions.setDepth(2);
emailLoadOptions.setConvertOwned(true);
emailLoadOptions.setConvertOwner(true);
PdfConvertOptions options = new PdfConvertOptions();
Converter converter = new Converter(inputFileStream,emailLoadOptions);
int index=1;
converter.convert(outputPath + fileNameWithOutExtn + index++ + “.pdf”, options);

I am using 21.4 version of groupdocs-conversion. Appreciate your help.

Thanks

1 Like

@mallikannasagaram

We are investigating this scenario (converting an Email file with attachments). Your investigation ticket ID is CONVERSIONJAVA-1328. You’ll be notified in case of any update.

@Atir_Tahir any update on the issue? please let me know.

@mallikannasagaram

This issue is still under investigation. We’ll notify you in case of any progress.

@mallikannasagaram

The above mentioned issue will be fixed in API version 21.6. As release gets on-board, you’ll be notified (probably by the end of this month).

Thank you @Atir_Tahir

@mallikannasagaram

You’re welcome.

@Atir_Tahir we have a paid Enterprise license for Groupdocs for our company and we are using groupdocs conversion module for files conversion to PDF. We would like to know is there a feature to convert .msg and .eml files along with the attachments in to a PDF? We are using JAVA technology. Please let us know details. Thanks

1 Like

@mallikannasagaram

You’ll be able to convert the email files with attachment to PDF in API version 21.6, that is expected by the end of this month.

hi Atir,

Any update on the email conversion to PDF? please let me know.

Thanks,
Mallik

1 Like

@mallikannasagaram

We are still working on this issue. Hopefully, the fix will be available by this month’s end.

A post was split to a new topic: EML file with attachments to 1 PDF