.NET APIs to convert, compare and view documents

Would you please help me for the following requirements.

1. Word Document comparison-----let me know which product will suit
  2. Pdf to word conversion---------------let me know which product will suit
  3. Online document viewer-----------Let me know which product will suit

It’s urgent please help.
Regards
Ghazi Anwer

@ganwer,

Thank you for your inquiry.

We offer GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET back-end and GroupDocs.Comparison Cloud API.

For document conversion, we offer GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET back-end and GroupDocs.Conversion Cloud API.

For documents rendering/viewing purpose, we have GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET back-end and GroupDocs.Viewer Cloud API.

Now, let us elaborate you about our back-end APIs. These back-end APIs are UI-agnostic and can be integrated in any .NET application, irrespective of platform (windows form, console, web etc). They don’t require any third-party plugins or references for processing. All you need to do is to add the API reference or install the NuGet and start implementing API functionalities. Our cloud product families also includes SDKs for different platforms including .NET.
Now, it depends on your business needs, either to choose back-end APIs or Cloud. We’d recommend you to explore links/pages we shared and see how both APIs work.

Please let us know, if you need more information from us. We’d further assist you.

Hi
Thanks for the update.
I have some questions regarding that.

1. does your conversion sdk supports pdf to word document conversion. if it does what is the level of conversion. like whether it can convert an scanned image pdf to word.
  2. for document comparison sdk shall we also need document viewer to display two documents side by side in a browser.
    please reply.

Regards
Ghazi

@ganwer

does your conversion sdk supports pdf to word document conversion. if it does what is the level of conversion. like whether it can convert an scanned image pdf to word.

Yes, GroupDocs.Conversion Cloud API Supports PDF to Word conversion, Please click here for more details regarding supported document formats. Our document conversion API supports conversion between PDF Image to Word Image.

for document comparison sdk shall we also need document viewer to display two documents side by side in a browser.

Yes, if you need to render documents in browser, then you can use our Document Viewer API as well to display source and result document in browser. Please click here for more details.

Thanks

Thanks for your update.
in this case ( compare documents ) document viewer will be given free from your side or we need to purchase it separately. because other companies like DocsCorp gives it free.please let me know.

second point can we have a trial version to test the functionality of these API. please provide me the link for the same.

Regards
Ghazi Anwar

@ganwer

in this case ( compare documents ) document viewer will be given free from your side or we need to purchase it separately. because other companies like DocsCorp gives it free.please let me know.

For this purpose we are providing special package as GroupDocs.Total for .NET, Java and Cloud. All APIs are available with free trials, Please click here to download free trials and details are available here for Temporary License. Kindly Click Here for Cloud APIs Details.

second point can we have a trial version to test the functionality of these API. please provide me the link for the same.

Kindly note that GroupDocs Document Manipulation APIs are back-end APIs and my fellow team member already shared details regarding Back-end APIs. However we are providing different front-end examples projects and SDKs to our customers to use it or customize it as per their requirements.

Kindly also share the details regrading development technology/environment solution you are looking for to use our document manipulation APIs, so we can guide you further accordingly .

Thanks

Hi Rizwan

thanks for your reply.
Our solution is developed in Asp.net 4.5 C# . on backend we are using sql server. we need for some client.

1. Pdf to word conversion
  2. Word documents comparison
    This solution is meant for legal document management system. we need to incorporate that in our solution and then the application will be deployed on their server.

what would you suggest an sdk or API for this purpose. you know the nos of documents will not be much.

regards
Ghazi

@ganwer

Thank you for coming back to the GroupDocs support forum.

According to your requirements, our both APIs Back-end and Cloud are good choice depending on your understanding and usage. If your solution will be deployed on client server and files are in big size, then you have to consider pricing and usage details as well. We suggest you to have a look on our Cloud API Pricing and Back-end API Pricing then pick a suitable option for your application.