Excel to image conversion using Java

Hi,

I am using the attached sample excel fileto create a PNG or JPG image from it. You can use the sample code in my previous post (but just use this attached file)

The result image for the first page in unreadable. The second page is much clearer. Can you please take a look? Are there any options we need to set to process excel files?

Thanks

Hi Yogesh,

Thanks for posting the query.
We shall investigate your issue and notify you about the outcomes.
Please stay tuned.

Kind regards

Hi Yogesh,

We are able to reproduce same issue at our end as well. Hence, we have logged this issue in our internal issue tracking system. So, as we get any update from the concerned team, we will notify you.
Please stay tuned.

Kind regards

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CONVERSIONJAVA-164) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by groupdocs.notifier.

Hi Atir,

Thank you for the information.

May I know when the issue will be fixed? At least, can I know what’s the planned date?

Best Regards,
Jason Zhang

Hi Jason,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
We have asked the concerned team about the fix, as we get any update, we will inform you.

Have a nice weekend ahead.
Many Thanks

Hello Team,

It’s already been 7 weeks since the issue was reported.

We’re in the middle of a critical implementation. The issues we reported are on critical path. We cannot just sit and wait with no estimated date. Do we have any target date?

Best Regards,
Jason Zhang

Hello,

Thanks for your patience.

We have asked our development team about the target date, we shall notify you as soon as we’ll get any update from the concerned team.

Please stay tuned.

Hi Jason,

We’d like to apprise you that your reported issue is fixed in upcoming release of the API. As release gets on-board, we’ll surely notify you.
Thanks for your patience.

Kind regards