View and download PDF file using C#

Hi Team,

We are interested to use Groupdoc viewer to fulfill a requirement. As a developer, i started exploring the options could be used. I have couple of questions…

1. Is the output HTML file (I.e. PDF --> html or Doc --> html etc…) can be make it as responsive html page? When i tried them in mobile view, the font being shrinks and text readability is not proper. As text is not wrapping, but shrinking.

2. Can we download/save the converted html document (as html file)?

Thanks.

Hello Krishna,

Thank you for your inquiry.

I would like to write inline response against your points.

1. Is the output HTML file (I.e. PDF --> html or Doc --> html etc…) can be make it as responsive html page? When i tried them in mobile view, the font being shrinks and text readability is not proper. As text is not wrapping, but shrinking.
Currently GroupDocs.Viewer is not able to generate responsive HTML. However, I have created an improvement ticket in our issue tracking system. Our product team will look into this. You will be inform through this forum thread as any update would be taken place.

2. Can we download/save the converted html document (as html file)?
Yes you can do it easily. Please download our example project from github.com. The example project is a console based application and its major use case is to save Html or Image representation to the local drive.

Happy Coding!

@krishnachaitanyaravu,

We are delighted to inform you that you can now get the responsive Html representation of the document using GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET 17.8.0 or greater. For details, please visit this documentation article.