Sample Viewer application in WebForms .NET

Hi,

I have two issue:

1. How I can remove the upload file button in UI image.png (9.1 KB)

2. I have implemented groupdocs annotation as per my requirement, But the only only more issue I am facing is that I am getting black scrren after hosting the groudocs code. Its showing this image.png (61.4 KB)
    console issue, can u help me for solving this as a high pirorty.

Thanks Regards
Rajesh Choudhary.

@Rajesh2312

The UI part is coming from this package. However, you can do changes in it at your end but if the package is reinstalled your changes will be vanished. As mentioned earlier API is totally UI independent, you can develop your own layout/interface and take advantage of core API features (document rendering).

What changes you did in the project. Please mention them all. It’d be better if you share your complete project and steps to reproduce the issue.

Please note that all queries are assisted with first come first served basis. However, you can avail priority support in order to expedite the process.

Following the API code, it looks like the annotation API generates a PNG file to send to the browser. So what Javascript based editor tool are you using to edit/add annotations to the image before sending it down to the API to render it on the document? Is it custom built or some library you use?

@david.truong

Our demo applications are developed using Angular. However, you could use any JS framework of your choice to edit/add annotations.

I understand that but you didn’t answer the question. Is it a custom tool developed in house or is it a JS framework that you wrapped around it. Can your developers recommend a JS tool that people/GroupDocs have used?

Hi @david.truong !

Thank you for being so interested in GroupDocs products.
Let me share a few ideas that could help you find an appropriate solution.

Our GroupDocs.App applications like Viewer was implemented over the C# Backend and Angular Front-end part. So you are right this is an in-house Angular component.
With similar pages, we just provide a common view of possible product features. Besides that, we try to provide many alternatives you can find in the GroupDocs GitHub public examples.

For the few products, we have an additional UI package (see for Viewers, Comparison )

These packages can give you an idea of how to build with the embedded Angular codes.

It seems that you are looking JS Front-end solution that will allow you to easily customize the Front-end application for your Annotation App with GroupDocs.Annotation at the backend. For this moment we don’t have only JS implementation with certain JS frameworks/libraries. We used Angular for the front end.
I tried to check some possible solutions for the front-end and it seems you can try the JS frameworks like Fabric.js, and Paper.js that could be used for UI elements editor on the document background page as alternative elements layers.

Since our team is focused mostly on the backend libraries and our UI solutions are not for the sales at this moment our solutions can not be shared (Angular source code) but as I told you can see some basic Angular solutions over the samples on the Git Hub from GroupDocs.

Hope it will help you to make a choice and find a solution.
I will be happy to help you more.
Thank you!

Hi Yuriry,

Thanks for thanking the time to look at my question. We are evaluating the GroupDocs.Total package and with interest with the viewer and the annotation tools. I’m currently looking at the annotation. I understand how the backend works but it’s the front end Angular is what I’m not familiar with and hard for me to follow.

From what I saw in the API code, GroupDocs renders an image and sends it back to the browser with the annotation attributes. The front end I assume displays the image and adds the annotations to it so that you can edit. My confusion is the ability to add/edit, is that some custom JS you put together to do this or you using a JS framework with an image editor that does this? From what I read, it is my understanding that you are using your own JS to manipulate the image. Can you tell me where that JS file is then so I can start seeing how you are doing it. We are fine with what’s available in the demo but we would need to wrap it in another reactive framework like Vue.JS and do some modifications to fit into our existing portal.

Thanks,

Dave

Hello @david.truong!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
Please allow me to suggest exploring our GroupDocs.Total-Angular project on GitHub. This repository is a comprehensive source for several related projects and might offer you deeper insights.

In particular, within the GroupDocs.Total-Angular repository, you’ll find the TypeScript source code for the GroupDocs.Annotation editor. For instance, you can examine this Annotation component as an example.

I hope this resource will be helpful in enhancing your understanding of the source code of our examples. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.