Stream content from URL using .NET Annotation Module

Hi,

This has worked properly. I am not to the point where I am configureing the connectionString in the web.config file to be able to store the annotations in our repository. When I attempt to run the project now I get an error that says:

{“Unable to commit entities: AnnotationSession”}
in addition to,

A connection was successfully established with the server, but then an error occurred during the pre-login handshake. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - The specified network name is no longer available.)

I have created the appropriate tables in our docbase and below is my new connectionString which I have altered in the web.config file:

any idea on how to resolve this issue ?

Hi,

According on the error message I can assume that the reason of the issue is in your network settings and connection string as well. Please investigate this documentation for how to configure the connection string and in addition to the documentation you can check this forum.

Best regards.

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I believe I have configured my connectionString properly now. Now there is a new error that states:

Unable to find the requested .Net Framework Data Provider. It may not be installed.

Any idea on how to resolve this error ?

Hi again,

To resolve this error: go to Tools > Library Package Manager > Manage NuGet Packages For Solution…

In the dialog, search for “EntityFramework.SqlServerCompact”. You’ll find a package with the description “Allows SQL Server Compact 4.0 to be used with Entity Framework.” Install this package.

An element similar to the following will be inserted in your web.config:

Best regards.

Hi,

I have already attempted that resolution and it did not fix the issue.

The same error is thrown after installing those packages and then cleaning, rebuilding and attempting again.

Hi,

This issue doesn’t related to the GroupDocs library and can be resolved via simple installing required library. Please find more info about how to resolve the issue on official MSDN forum.

Best regards.