Viewer Excel Rendering

I know the demos are restricted to two pages but I cant test if it support multiple excel sheets in a single document. The Demo page only displays the first sheet. Does the paid view support multiple excel sheets? Also the online demo viewer looks different form the one i downloaded and tested with docker. The demo page View documents online | Free GroupDocs Apps looks like it rendered the excel as an image and the text was not selectable.
When testing the viewer from the docker image GitHub - groupdocs-viewer/GroupDocs.Viewer-for-Java-Spring: Moved to https://github.com/groupdocs-viewer/GroupDocs.Viewer-for-Java/tree/master/Demos/Spring without a license it looks different. The menu options included a search icon and the text from the document was also selectable. Which of these displays the actual functionally of the tool because they are inconsistent.

@SaraP

Yes, with the license you can view multiple excel sheets. You can test complete functionality using a temporary license, Temporary License - Purchase - groupdocs.com)

The online app has limited functionality. All the pages are rendered as PNG images. You can choose between rendering into PNG or HTML. The search functionality is available when rendering to HMLT is enabled.

Feel free to ask any questions and we try to assist you.