Why this Error occur? "GroupDocs.Conversion.Exceptions.CorruptOrDamagedFileException"

I’m trying to convert .ai file to .ppt file. And I install at NuGet and type like this

// 변환을 위해 소스 파일 AI 로드
        var converter = new GroupDocs.Conversion.Converter("C:/Users/yunis/Downloads/2023_03_CTRL_DEFILE_PPT.ai");
        // 대상 형식 PPT에 대한 변환 옵션 준비
        var convertOptions = converter.GetPossibleConversions()["ppt"].ConvertOptions;
        // PPT 형식으로 변환
        converter.Convert("C:/Users/yunis/Downloads/output.ppt", convertOptions);

but, the cmd said
처리되지 않은 예외: GroupDocs.Conversion.Exceptions.CorruptOrDamagedFileException: Cannot convert. The file is corrupt or damaged. Image loading failed.
위치: ??.()
위치: GroupDocs.Conversion.Converter.()
위치: GroupDocs.Conversion.Converter.Convert(String filePath, ConvertOptions convertOptions)
위치: StringBuildTester.Program.Main(String[] args) 파일 C:\Users\yunis\source\repos\c_sharp\CodeFile1.cs:줄 19
계속하려면 아무 키나 누르십시오 . . .

why this error happen?

1 Like

@sy51

Please share following details and we’ll investigate this issue at our end:

• Problematic/source AI file
  • GroupDocs.Conversion API version that you are using
  • Development environment (e.g. OS details, .NET or .NET Core)
  • Problematic/source AI file : You mean, share my “*.ai” file? It’s just file made by Adobe Illustrator. (have a large file size)

• GroupDocs.Conversion API version that you are using : 23.2.0 installed at NuGet

• Development environment (e.g. OS details, .NET or .NET Core) : Window 11 pro, .NET framework 4.7.2 in visual studio 2022

Sorry that I’m just beginner.

@sy51
This issue is reproduced at our end. Therefore, we have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CONVERSIONNET-5911

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CONVERSIONNET-5911) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by nikola.yankov