1st four pages convertion issue

Hello,
i m using Group Docs Convertor. Currently i m trying to convert the Doc file of more than 100 pages. its total weight is 4-5 MB but convertor only converts the 1st four pages then displays this message “This document was truncated here because it was created using Aspose.Words in Evaluation Mode.”. Actually I have to convert 60-70 Documents. I want to check the performance testing before purchasing the product. Please guide me, how can i check Convert the heavy files completely rather than few pages.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in GroupDocs. Could you please share with us for which platform do tou use GroupDocs.Conversion. If it's for Cloud API - according to your subscription plan you have some restrictions for file uploading and for other API functions. Since that, when you try to convert file bigger than 2 Mb you get the error message and only 4 pages of the file are converted.

In case you use GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET library please contact our sales team via email sales@groupdocs.com and they will generate trial license for you. With the trial license you will be able to convert the whole document and test performance of the API.

We tested Conversion API with the .doc file (117 pages) for you and found out that it takes about a 11 seconds http://prntscr.com/4jk2dm .