3D drawing is not showing in GroupDocs Viewer

Hello team

We are using licence verion of document viewer in our product. We are not able to see 3d drawging file in viewer, it takes so much time and still no result or blank page appears. We are using .igs files.

We checked your supported format list and it says you support this file extention. Please check and help us out.

Thanks
Vinay Bhatt

@vinaybhatt

Can you please share the file you’re trying to open?

3dfiles.zip (176.2 KB)

Sure please check attached files with this reply

@vinaybhatt

Thank you for attaching the files. I could reproduce the exception with SOFIA ALASFOOR.igs file but it worked well with SOFIA ALASFROOR LOGO.igs. Can you please clarify which version of GroupDocs.Viewer, target framework and OS you’re using?

Hello vladimir,
Belwo is the information you asked.

Dll - GroupDocs.Viewer.dll
Version - 20.10.0.0
Target framework - 4.8
OS - As below

Windows 10 x64 - Pro, Enterprise, and Education editions
Windows 11 x64 - Pro, Enterprise, and Education editions
Windows Server 2012 R2 x64 - Standard, Datacenter, Essentials, and Foundation editions
Windows Server 2016 x64 - Standard, Datacenter, and Essentials editions
Windows Server 2019 x64 - Standard, Datacenter, and Essentials editions
Windows Server 2022 x64 - Standard, Datacenter, and Essentials editions

Regards
Vinay Bhatt

@vinaybhatt

Thank you for sharing the details. I was trying to reproduce the issue with the latest version of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET. Will let you know when I have any new information.

Hello Vladimir

Did you got any solution for given issue?

@vinaybhatt

The current status is the following. We’ve reproduced this issue with both versions 23.6 (latest) and 20.10. The file SOFIA ALASFROOR LOGO.igs is rendered fine with 23.6 but in 20.10 it is rendered as a blank image. Both versions throw an exception when rendering SOFIA ALASFOOR.igs file. Unfortunately, we can’t provide any workaround at the moment. I have created the issue in our internal bug-tracker with ID VIEWERNET-4432. As soon we have any updates we’ll let you know.