About app-data directory and its sub-directory temp in ASP.NET_MVC_Front_END web app

It is easy to run ASP.NET_MVC_Front_End web application from VS studio 2015 by pressing F5. But it is not easy to publish it to the local computer's IIS. I have not tried to deploy it to a remote server.
I spent lots of time and ask my co-worker for help. Now it starts working.
But sometimes I still got message with error "access to the path ..... is denied".
I think this is related to the app-data and its sub-folder temp because the error message is pointing to the folder.
What should I do for this storage? What kind of correct permission do I nee to give to the users, including IIS_IUSERS?
It seems that the temp folder is used to contain the converted files in img or html file format. I am not sure this is a good idea here for allowing the user to write to this folder.
Do you have document for how to publish this web application to the local computer? Thanks for your help in advance!

Hi Yuan,

Thanks for using GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET.

Most of the times this issue occurs when your asp.net account/user does not have write access to that location/directory. To resolve this, please go to project directory which is published in IIS. Right click on App_Data folder and select Properties > Security Tab > Edit > Add > Advanced > Find now > Find and select ASP.NET user under Search results section > Click OK > Click Check Names Check the boxes for the desired access (Full Control). If it will not work for you do the same with Network Service user/account.

Secondly, If you do not want to use App_Data folder to keep temp files then you can set your desired folder in viewer configurations by following below code.

ViewerConfig config = new ViewerConfig();
//set the storage path
config.StoragePath = StoragePath;

config.TempPath=“<>”;

In case of any further questions, please feel free to let us know.

Warm Regards