Adding Header and Footer into every single page in PDF File

Dear all,

How can I add a header or Footer into everysingle page in my pdf File.

Thanks !

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Could you please specify what you mean under "add a header or Footer into every single page in my pdf File" . If you need to add this via our GroupDocs.Conversion for Java library , then at the moment it is not possible, because the library can't change content of the document. Current version of the library can convert a content only from one file format to other file format . All conversion variants you can check here .

If more of our licensed customers will require similar feature - we will add it to our road map for further investigation.

Please stay tuned with our newsletters.

---------

Best regards,
Evgen Efimov

http://groupdocs.com
Your Document Collaboration APIs
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+

Yes, exactly I want to access the content of file then adding header or footer ?

Can you tell me in which version of Conversion will add this feature , if yes , please tell me the date of the new release ?
Also I want to ask when the watermark will added to the conversion ?

The final question is ; when the application starts to convert many pptx files that everyone contains a lot of slides ;
Here is the exceptions
>> java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: volSurfaceManager

How can I void that kind of problem ?

Best regards !
Hello,

At the moment our Product team works on the new generation of the GroupDocs.Conversion for Java library and new improvements will be implemented in it (if the improvements will be added to our road map ). The library should be available soon . Please be patient and stay tuned with our newsletters.

Note: Watermark functionality already added to our road maps and should be available with the new generation of the library.

About your issue with the .pptx files. Could you please share with us the code example that you use for conversion and some examples of the documents . We will investigate them to find out a reason of the issue.

We will wait for your details.

-----------

Best regards,
Evgen Efimov

http://groupdocs.com
Your Document Collaboration APIs
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+