Annotate multipage tiff file in .NET

Referring to project “GitHub - groupdocs-annotation/GroupDocs.Annotation-for-.NET-MVC: Moved to https://github.com/groupdocs-annotation/GroupDocs.Annotation-for-.NET/tree/master/Demos/MVC”.

When i select a multipage tiff file it always gets only one page in the viewer but if i select any other document type like word or ppt then all pages are shown.

Actually this line
documentDescription = AnnotationImageHandler.GetDocumentInfo(documentPath, password);
should return multiple pages but it returns only one page in case multipage tiff file is selected.

Thanks

@Niteen_Jadhav,

Thanks for your inquiry. We’re able to reproduce this issue at our end as well. Hence, we have logged this issue in our internal issue tracking system with ID: ANNOTATIONNET-843. We’ll look into it and once we have any update on it, we’ll notify you.

Following functionalities are also not working with any of the file format:

1. Thumbnail are shown but are blank, images are not shown.
  2. On using rotate option it just shows loading and nothing happens.
  3. Zoom funtionality not working.
  4. Print not working.
  5. Download Annotated not working.

Thanks

@Niteen_Jadhav,

We are investigating your issues and we’ll get back to you after completing the investigation. Your cooperation in this regard will be highly appreciated.

@Niteen_Jadhav,

The features against which you have reported the issues 1,2 and 3 are currently not available in the front end application your have mentioned earlier. Would you please confirm if your are using some other front end.

We have logged these issues in our showcase project at GitHub. We’ll look into it and once we have any update on it, we will notify you. Please click here for future correspondence and updates regarding these issues.

@Niteen_Jadhav,

These issues has been fixed. Please download the updated version of the application from GitHub repository.

Also note that, before downloading the annotated document, it must be saved using the save option on top toolbar of the application.

Thanks will download and check the same.

Is there any timeline for these features to be getting added to this demo. Actually the new layout for creating and displaying annotation is very nice and wanted to implememt the same in my project.

Thanks

@Niteen_Jadhav,

Can you please elaborate this requirement a little more.

We have logged these features as an enhancement in our showcase project at GitHub. We’ll look into it and once we have any update, we’ll notify you. You can also track status of these features using following links:

If i enable the thumbnail option then on selection of file, the thumbnails are shown but are blank. there is no image or content shown in the thumbnail ThumbnailsAreBlank.PNG (92.0 KB).

I have downloaded the latest update but still even after clicking in save after creating annotation the “Download Annotated” dosent works DownloadAnnotatedNotWorking.PNG (92.7 KB). The file get downloaded but there is no annotation in it. Similarly the “Print” works but only the original document is printed not with annotation.

Thanks

@Niteen_Jadhav,

We are investigating the possibility of this feature at our end. As we have any update on it, we’ll notify you.

We’re unable to find any issue in downloading. Please make sure you have cleared your browser’s cache and saving the annotated document before using the Download Annotated option.

While, we’re investigating the issue in printing and we’ll get back to you as we have any further update on it.

@Niteen_Jadhav,

We have fixed this issue. Please download the updated version of the application from GitHub repository.

Any update on this issue.

@Niteen_Jadhav,

We are looking into this issue. Once we have any update on it, we’ll notify you. Your patience in this regard will be appreciated.

@Niteen_Jadhav,

We have an update on ANNOTATIONNET-843. This issue is resolved in version 19.3.