Annotation 1.8.1 problems

Hello,

I’ve did what you said. I clean my solution and rebuild it. Also restart IIS and my windows services(that i use in my project) to clear cache. Also checked GAC but there is no GroupDocs dll. But still i’m having those issues.

After that, i had your sample projects that using 1.8.0. and i’ve replaced dll’s of it with annotation 1.9.0 then tried with sample project. Focus problem is fixed. I’ll check my codes again for that. But still there is no scroll bar in annotation panel unfortunately.

Could you send me your sample project to examine whats my wrong?

Hi again,

Please try with this sample

Best regards.

Hi,

I tried but still same. I’m sending ss from my test. In 1.png you can see the scroll bar for annotation summary panel. But there is no scroll bar in annotation comments panel(2.png)
Also there is still empty space in annotation panels

If you want i can provide you team viewer to check it.

Note: I’ll be on vacation from tomorrow till next week. I can’t reply after today.

Hi ,

Could you please share project example?

Thank you.

In addition to previous - in the 1.png I see the scroll

Best regards.

Yes, there is scroll in 1.png, but problem is there isn’t scroll in 2.png. There is 4 comments but i cant see the end it because there is no scroll and mouse wheel doesn’t work on that panel.

I used your project to create issues. I only commented

Groupdocs.Web.UI.Viewer.Subscribe(new DocumentOpenSubscriber());

in global asax and change db connection in web.config and set it to get data from my sql server,
because i dont have any user in Users table so i can be a guest and reply comments easily to create this issue

i changed nothing more.

Hi,

Thank you for these details. We have reproduced your issue with scrollbar for comments. We created a but ticket for it and when it will be resolved we will notify you here.

Sorry for the inconvenience.