Annotation FilePath change to dynamic

Hi Team,

I have implemented the annotation tool into the application. Now I have to pass the dynamic filepath to this annotation widget.

Currently, Code is picking up the file from App_Data folder of the application. I want to change code to pick the file from my local directory folder.

Can you please provide me any solution or file’s name that I have to change to pick the filepath from local directory.

I have attached the error file image, Please see the attachment.

Thanks
Neeraj

Hi Neeraj,

You can modify the storage path from “App_Data” to any other as you required in the Front-End application “/src/GroupDocs.Demo.Annotation.Mvc/AnnotationWidget.cs” file.

<table class=“highlight tab-size js-file-line-container” data-tab-size=“8” style=“box-sizing: border-box; border-spacing: 0px; border-collapse: collapse; tab-size: 8; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, “Segoe UI”, Roboto, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif, “Apple Color Emoji”, “Segoe UI Emoji”, “Segoe UI Symbol”; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”> <td id=“LC14” class=“blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line” style=“box-sizing: border-box; padding: 0px 10px; position: relative; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top; overflow: visible; font-family: Consolas, “Liberation Mono”, Menlo, Courier, monospace; font-size: 12px; word-wrap: normal; white-space: pre;”>
private string _storagePath = AppDomain.CurrentDomain.GetData(DataDirectory) + /; // App_Data folder path
<td id=“L15” class=“blob-num js-line-number” data-line-number=“15” style=“box-sizing: border-box; padding: 0px 10px; width: 50px; min-width: 50px; font-family: Consolas, “Liberation Mono”, Menlo, Courier, monospace; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20px; color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.298039); text-align: right; white-space: nowrap; vertical-align: top; cursor: pointer; -webkit-user-select: none; border-style: solid; border-color: rgb(238, 238, 238); border-width: 0px 1px 0px 0px;”>
If you will need any help or you will have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Warm Regards,