Annotation .NET standard framework Demo issue

I downloaded the demo and ran the project in VS. I can upload and added an Arrow. When saving down, the PDF saves but I do not see the arrow. There is a watermark about ASPOSE on top though. I can see it rendered on the page when I load it up though

What am I missing here?

Also I see certain features are turned off? I tried to redact and it had an issue saving and the tmp file was there and screwed up the saving after that.

@david.truong

It looks like you are evaluating the API in trial mode. Please take a look at the free trial limitations. However, you can avail a temporary license to explore all features of the API.

Thank will do.

Another question. Are there any javascript demo/API out there? I don’t know Angular and wish to build my own client side. I wanted to know how to control the UI that loads the viewer and what JSON package to send down to the end point for the various features.

Thanks

@david.truong

Since, GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET is UI-Agnostic. We only have these demo applications so far. However, we have requested a simple JS UI application. Your ticket ID is ANNOTATIONNET-2494.