Annotation Widget Controls

Hi,

Are there similar controls for the .NET annotation module that are listed at this URL (http://groupdocs.com/docs/display/viewerjava/) ?

Thanks,
John

Hi John,

Thank you for your request. Unfortunately GroupDocs.Annotation library doesn’t support such events.

Also I want to notify you that soon we will release a next generation Annotation library which will be UI less and you will be able to add any JavaScript functional you want.

Best regards.

Hi,

Is there any idea of when soon will be ? My company is thinking of taking this annotation module to production very soon and we would like to avoid significant changes once in production.

Hi John,

Thank you for coming back. Sorry, but according on our support policies I can’t share any release dates, the only thing that I can say it will be in about a two weeks.

Since you would like to avoid significant changes once in production - waiting for the new version will be the best option for you because the next generation library is totally rebuilded and has nothing with the current version (if to use the current version and then migrate to the new one you will need to rebuild all appropriate functional in your project).

Best regards.