AOT Cache Process

I am trying to implement an AOT caching process through a console app which will be a scheduled task. I am receiving the following error when calling the GenerateHtml() method on the DocumentCache class.

I have sent an email to support with the VS solution:

ERR - Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object., Stack Trace: at (Object , String )
at Groupdocs.Web.UI.ApplicationPathFinder.GetApplicationPath()
at Groupdocs.Web.UI.UrlsCreator.get_EndpointPrefix()
at Groupdocs.Web.UI.UrlsCreator.GetResourceForHtmlUrl(String documentPath, String resourcePath, Boolean relativeToOriginal, String instanceId)
at Groupdocs.Web.UI.DocumentCache.GenerateHtml(String documentPath, String baseUrl, Boolean usePngImagesForHtmlBasedEngine, Boolean useHttpHandlers, Boolean embedImagesIntoHtmlForWordFiles, Boolean supportListOfContentControls)
at Groupdocs.Web.UI.DocumentCache.GenerateHtml(Stream stream, String streamFileName, String fileExtension, Boolean useCachedStreamContentsIfPossible, Func`1 streamCreator, String baseUrl, Boolean usePngImagesForHtmlBasedEngine, Boolean useHttpHandlers, Boolean embedImagesIntoHtmlForWordFiles, Boolean supportListOfContentControls)
at CTech.GroupDocsCache.GroupDocsCache.d__b.MoveNext() in c:\Projects\DocumentManagementSystem\GroupDocsCache\CTech.GroupDocsCache\GroupDocsCache.cs:line 70

Hello Robert,

We are sorry to hear that you have such issue and thank you for the project example. We will investigate your example and return to you ASAP.

Best regards.

Hello again,

We have reproduced your issue and created a bug ticket (which you can see attached). Our Product team will resolve it soon and then we will notify you here.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for the quick response. Can you provide an ETA for when the fix will be ready? I have a project that is currently under development and I need to update the project plan accordingly as this is a show stopper for us.

Thanks

Hello Robert,

Unfortunately I can’t share with you any ETA. But when the issue will be resolved - you will get automatic notification here.

Best regards.

Hi Pavel, I see that the ticket has been marked as fixed. Has the latest build been released with this fix? If so, is it in NuGet?

Hello Robert,

This fix was released in 2.16.0 version of the GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET library. You can download it from our site or from NuGet gallery .

If you will have more questions please feel free to contact us.

-------

Best regards,
Evgen Efimov

http://groupdocs.com
Your Document Collaboration APIs
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+