Applying Temporary License for Aspose.Total for .NET

Good day!

Please give a hand on how to apply temporary license for Aspose.Total for NET

Thanks.

Regards,
WRG

@winstonguadiz

Thank you for taking interest in Aspose.Total APIs.

Please click here to follow the steps to apply temporary license from Aspose.

Warm Regards

Hi Muhammad,

I already got the temp license please advise how to use it as I still get a message saying 'Unlicensed version of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET allows 15 views per hour' whenever I view a document.

Thanks.

Regards,
Winston

@winstonguadiz

Thanks for sharing the details.

You can apply the license using the following code in your application.

License lic = new License();
lic.SetLicense(“D://GroupDocs.Total.lic”);

For more details, please visit Evaluation Limitations and Licensing. In case you would have any other issue, please feel free to let us know.

Warm Regards

<table class=“highlight tab-size js-file-line-container” data-tab-size=“8” style=“color: rgb(51, 51, 51); padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-family: SFMono-Regular,Consolas,“Liberation Mono”,Menlo,Courier,monospace; font-size: 12px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4; background: rgb(255, 255, 255) none repeat scroll 0% 0%; border: 0px none; border-collapse: collapse; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; letter-spacing: normal; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;” height=“22” width=“20”><td id=“file-examples-groupdocs-viewer-examples-csharp-groupdocs-viewer-examples-utilties-applylicense-cs-LC4” class=“blob-code blob-code-inner js-file-line” style=“color: rgb(36, 41, 46); position: relative; padding: 1px 10px !important; line-height: 20px; vertical-align: top; overflow: visible; font-family: SFMono-Regular, Consolas, “Liberation Mono”, Menlo, Courier, monospace; font-size: 12px; word-wrap: normal; white-space: pre; text-align: left; background: transparent; border: 0px;”>

Hi Usman,

May I ask why GroupDocs still limit me to 15 views per hour after using the license?

Is it that temp license is for 30 days with unlimited views?

Please advise. Thanks.

Regards,
WRG

@winstonguadiz,

Thanks for coming back.

The trial limitations, i-e 15 views per hour, are applicable only if you are using the API without any license. The temp license allows you to use all the features of the API without any limitations for 30 days. If you are applying your temp license properly, you should not have faced any limitation. Please make sure that you are applying the license by providing the correct path of the license file before using any feature of the API. If you still face this issue, please provide us the license file.

We shall be looking forward to hear from you.

Warm Regards

Hi Usman,

GroupDocs sent me the license named Aspose.Total.Lic and I renamed it to GroupDocs.Total.Lic and put in my local D:\ .

This means I have not applied my license properly.

As you advised I added below code on Page_Load event of my default.aspx.cs

lic.SetLicense("D://GroupDocs.Total.lic");
License lic = new License();

Also I sent you via email the license that I received from GroupDocs.

Please help. Thanks.

Regards,
WRG

@winstonguadiz,

Thanks for your response.

Please note that you can not use Aspose license for GroupDocs products. Your Aspose.Total.lic is only valid for the Aspose products. To get the temporary license for GroupDocs products, please visit Get a Temporary License.

Hope it helps.

Warm Regards

Thanks.

Sales Dept sent me the wrong license. I will request again for the GroupDocs viewer.

Regards,
WRG

@winstonguadiz,

You are always welcome. You can raise the issues related to sales/purchase in GroupDocs.Purchase forum.

Warm Regards

Hi Usman,

I have now successfully applied the license for GroupDocs Viewer .NET.

May I ask if I will hardcode the filename of the document and want to view it automatically when GroupDocs "WebForm-Modern-UI" page loads without clicking any button, how can I do such thing?

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks and regards,
WRG

@winstonguadiz,

Thanks for your response.

May I ask if I will hardcode the filename of the document and want to
view it automatically when GroupDocs “WebForm-Modern-UI” page loads
without clicking any button, how can I do such thing?

To keep the things simple, we have created a separate post for this issue. Please follow <a href="http://www.groupdocs.comhttps://forum.aspose.com/t/1824 for further updates.

Warm Regards