Assembly v. 2.3.3 is only for tests?

I replaced v. 2.1.1 with 2.3.3. When I selected a source and target file and tried to compare, I received the error below. Am I crazy or is this assembly wonked up?

Server Error in ‘/’ Application.

This copy of ‘Groupdocs.Web.UI.Comparison’ has expired and will no longer run.

This happened because it was created using an evaluation version of Gapotchenko’s Eazfuscator.NET which is only licensed for testing purposes.

You should report this problem to the vendor of ‘Groupdocs.Web.UI.Comparison’.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Exception: This copy of ‘Groupdocs.Web.UI.Comparison’ has expired and will no longer run.

This happened because it was created using an evaluation version of Gapotchenko’s Eazfuscator.NET which is only licensed for testing purposes.

You should report this problem to the vendor of ‘Groupdocs.Web.UI.Comparison’.

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you have this issue.

All version of the GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET, which are present on our site, are not for testing purposes. We couldn’t reproduce the reported issues with the latest version 2.3.3 and with the previous 2.3.2. Please, tell us, from where you downloaded the library? Can you please upload it to the Dropbox, Google Drive or any other web sharing resource? We will check it.

In order to make sure that all is okay we re-assembled the GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET version 2.3.3 once again and performed additional tests. Please download it from here, add it to your project, clean and rebuild your project, clean the cache (“temp” subfolder in the root storage), and tell us the results.

Thanks and waiting for your reply.