Attachments line in email

Hi,

Would it be possible to add a line with the attachments when viewing an email?

Please let me know if it can be done.

Thanks.

Antonio

Hello,

Thank you for the new feature proposal. Yes, we will add this feature to our roadmap.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WEB-1671) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by GroupDocsNotifier.

Hi,

Can I please have an update when this will be implemented?

Thanks.

Antonio

Hello Antonio,

We are very sorry, but we need more details about this feature request. Can you clarify, about which line you are talking? Now GroupDocs.Viewer displays a body of the email message, and if this message has attachments, and format of these attachments is supported, GroupDocs.Viewer also displays them.

Can you tell us, is this a graphical line, which should be rendered somewhere, or something else? Maybe, you are asking to render a horizontal line between the body of the email message and attachments(s)?

Thanks and waiting for your reply.

Hi Denis,

What we would need is a line stating the attachments in the email after the subject like so:

to: test2@email.com

subject: some test

Attachment(s): file1.pdf, file2.pdf, file3.pdf

Does it make sense now?

Thanks.

Antonio

Hello Antonio,

Thanks for describing this feature, yes, now it is very clear. Our developers will review it and then we will notify you in this forum thread.

Thanks.

Hi Denis,

Any news regarding this please?

Thanks.

Antonio

Hello Antonio,

We’ve recorded your request, it is in our feature list. However, at this period of time our development team is working on bug-fixing, feature requests are postponed. Bugs have higher priority for us at this moment. Of course, we will implement your request, but now we cannot say when, and it will be not very soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Thanks Dennis.

Hi Dennis,

I was thinking about this and it is actually a bug.

The viewer should display the attachments line as a “normal” email client and it’s not, so it is a bug.

Can you please change this to be a bug and not a feature request?

Thanks

Antonio

Also this was in a previous version of the .net Viewer:

https://www.infoportal4.com/ieviewer26/infoview.aspx?fid=6373&fvv=1000000

The previous version is 2.6.0.0

So can you please treat this as a bug?

Thanks

Antonio

Hello Antonio,

We are agree with you and decided to treat this feature as a bug and include it in the next release of the GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET.

Thanks.

Thanks Denis.

Hi Denis,

I’ve just tried version 2.11 and this is not resolved yet.

Our client is getting very impatient and he will remove the order if we don’t get this sorted very soon.

Is there anything you can do?

Thanks

Antonio

Hello Antonio,

We understand that the issue is very important for you and our product team works on the issue. When we will have any updates for it we will notify you here.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Pavel,

Is there anything you can do to resolve this sooner?

I just had an email from the client stating that if this does not get resolved until the 6th of May he is going to cancel the order.

So I will leave this with you in hope you can get it resolved until then.

Thanks.

Antonio

That’s perfect Evgen.

Thanks.

Hello Antonio,

I have good news for you. The feature is ready and the library will be released on the next week (monday/tuesday)

I will notify you when it will be ready.

Thank you.

Hello,

Please try to download and check the new version of the GroupDocs.Viewer from here .

If you will have more questions please feel free to contact us

Best regards

Evgen Efimov

http://groupdocs.com
Your Document Collaboration APIs
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+