Batch Printing

Does this GroupDocs.Total support batch printing? We need to be able to send a file to multiple servers located on our network.

@vouxiong

Could you please share more details? Which GroupDocs API you are interested in or using (e.g. GroupDocs.Viewer, GroupDocs.Conversion)?

Is there a feature on the groupdocs.total if there is a printing feature where you could send a file to a network printer and print it from anywhere within the company. Say I’m at my desk but I have all these printers that are available on the network and I could print it to any of those printers almost like faxing that way I don’t have to get up and print something and then walk it 1 mile to the next building.

@vouxiong

GroupDocs basically offers document manipulation APIs. However, you can try GroupDocs.Viewer that allows you to render/view supported file formats. You can then implement print feature/support in your viewer. For example take a look at this demo video and this open source application.
There isn’t a dedicated API exclusively focused on printing functionality.

Sorry for confusing you but I meant was I need the ability to programmatically take a dwg file in raw bites and send it to a printer on the network without viewing it. Does any groupdocs production do that?

@vouxiong

No, there’s no such GroupDocs API.
However, you can convert the DWF file(s) to PDF and pass over to the printer.