Cancelled envelope Email Templates are BROKEN functionality

The email below has been received several times and creates many support issues.
These emails MUST contain the same information passed when the Envelope is sent for signing, First Name + Last Name + Company Name.

Since these Cancelled envelope emails contain NO unique identifiable data, then they create many support issues and are broken.

How do we edit the subject/body of these and OTHER automated emails from the GroupDocs Signature API?

Sent: Monday, June 27, 2016 1:43 PM
To: support@example.com
Subject: An envelope on GroupDocs has expired because it's missing a signature

Hi Djacobs,

Thank you for the question. Yes, its possible. To set a custom email body for the email notifications please edit them here. To set unique identifiable data please use such placeholders:
<span style=“font-family: “trebuchet ms”; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>{OwnerFirstName}
<span style=“font-family: “trebuchet ms”; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”> {OwnerLastName}
{EnvelopeName}
<span style=“font-family: “trebuchet ms”; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”> {RecipientFirstName}
<span style=“font-family: “trebuchet ms”; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>

Also you can use this button to load default template with the placeholders.

Best regards.

Hi Pavel,
I am sorry, but you answered the wrong question.

How do we edit the SUBJECT LINE of the email notifications from GroupDocs?
The SUBJECT LINE is the problem, not the body.
Reference your screenshot, there is no location to edit Subject Line of emails. Screenshot by Lightshot

If you do not want to make subject line user editable, then PLEASE insert the {EnvelopeName} field into the subject of all of our email templates.

Thank you for your rapid reply.

Hi,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. To change the subject you can use this field when you create the envelop, or in case if you will create the envelop via API you should set this option.

Best regards.

please advise where to edit the Email Templates. We get many complaints that users do NOT want the confirmation emails sent to the signer etc and we need to customize them.

I am not certain why, but I click on DASHBOARD, and the previously provided link to edit the email templates is no longer present.

Where/How do we edit the email templates?

Getting a LOT of complaints about the default emails that Groupdocs sends from everyone. As a suggestion, you should allow each of your clients to decide IF each email Template is to be SENT or TURNED OFF.

Hi,

Thank you for the question. You can edit email templates here as shown on this screenshot .

As for the disabling certain emails - unfortunately as you noticed such option doesn’t available currently but I will ask our Product team if its possible to add such feature and then return to you.

Best regards.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. I have discussed with our Product team how if its possible to disable specific email sending and here what I have found out: in your GroupDocs account settings switch this checkbox as shown on the screenshot and leave empty templates which you don’t need to be sent.

Best regards.

Good morning,

This has been a issue for while now. I have just re-tried this & it still does not work? I want to disable “Envelope signed email template” . I cleared out the entire field and did a test but it still sends but as a blank email? Could you please look into why its still sending or please let me know if there is another way to disable that specific email.

Hi,

Thank you coming back. Sure, I will recheck this again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Any update?

We have many users complaining about these emails that are sent out and they are asking us to find another E-sign provider if we can not solve it. We really like Groupdocs and did a lot of work to integrate with your API.

as a suggestion, would you be able to add a Tickbox next to each Custom Email Template that would allow that email template to be Disabled(Not Sent/Not Used)???
Containerize.IdentityServer - Single sign-on to access all applications and services of Aspose Pty Ltd.

Hi,

Thank you for the question. We will add such feature to our roadmap for future implementation. Unfortunately I can’t provide any estimates for when it will be available, since that please stay tuned with our newsletters.

Best regards.