Change default icons

Hello Dear GroupDocs team,

Is it possible to change default icons for toolbar?

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in GroupDocs. If you use GroupDocs for .NET/Java library you can change default icons by using simple JavaScript which should be added to “head” section of the page. For example let’s change icon for the file browser button:

This code will take element with class name “h_t_i_browser” and set new icon for the background. Please notify us if it works for you and if it’s what you need.

If you will have more questions please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for the answer!

Yes it will be fine for us. Can you, please, provide the list of identifiers for all icons.

denisgvardionov:
Hello,

Thank you for your interest in GroupDocs. If you use GroupDocs for .NET/Java library you can change default icons by using simple JavaScript which should be added to “head” section of the page. For example let’s change icon for the file browser button:

This code will take element with class name “h_t_i_browser” and set new icon for the background. Please notify us if it works for you and if it’s what you need.

If you will have more questions please feel free to contact us.

Best regards
Denis Gvardionov

http://groupdocs.com
Your Document Collaboration APIs
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+
Our Other Venture – Banckle – Your Customer Service APIs | Aspose – Your File Format APIs

Hello,

Thank you for coming back. Yes sure, please check this list for all toolbar elements:

Open file - h_t_i_browser
Download file - h_t_i_download
Print - h_t_i_print
First page - h_t_i_nav1
Previous page - h_t_i_nav2
Next page - h_t_i_nav3
Last page - h_t_i_nav4
Zoom in - h_t_i_zoomin
Zoom out - h_t_i_zoomout
Zoom level - h_t_i_zoom

Pease feel free to contact us if you have any issues, we will be glad to help you.