Changing font color

Hi,

The default signature font color is blue. Can I change it to red ? I am using DigitalSignOptions.

sample

using (Signature signature = new Signature(streamoffile))
{
DigitalSignOptions options = new DigitalSignOptions(streamcertificate)
{
Visible = true,
Height = 40,
Width = 200,
Left = 2,
Top = 10,
PageNumber = 1,
Password = “*****”

};

// sign document to file
                        SignResult result = signature.Sign(streamofoutput, options);
                    }

@abhratanu

Currently, you cannot change digital signature details or text color (the default color is blue). However, we’ve logged an investigation ticket with ID SIGNATURENET-3134 in our internal issue tracking system. Hence, this scenario will be further investigated and you’ll be notified about the outcomes.

Thank you very much for the quick reply

1 Like

@abhratanu

You’re welcome.

I think the font size also can’t be changed. Right?

@abhratanu

Yes, these properties are static. We’ll investigate that as well.

Thanks for the reply

1 Like

@abhratanu

You’re welcome.

Currently I am using the trial version…my client is going to buy the license …so what are the changes I have to made in the code after the license is bought?

@abhratanu

Once you have the subscription. You just have to load or apply the API license in order to avoid evaluation limitation. Other changes or the code stays as it is.

Thanks, much appreciated. Please keep me helping further if I require.

1 Like

@abhratanu

Sure.

@abhratanu, next GroupDocs.Signature release will include customization of this PDF Digital Signature appearance that will allow to apply custom labels or hide them, same as changing Font and hopefully background (it’s an open ticket at this moment)
Thank you for your request on this!

@yuriy.mazurchuk Thanks. I will share the same with my client.

1 Like

@abhratanu, please be aware that we released GroupDocs.Signature 20.10
The Release Notes topic is available here

At this moment there’s no ability to customize Font color, but there are another options to adjust the appearance. Please find example in the release notes.
We made a request to PDF support team about changing digital font color option.
Thank you