Chart changes are not detected in docx comparison

I try compare chart change but not detected on live demos and code.
Sample file bellow:

1.docx (24.2 KB)

2.docx (24.2 KB)

@nguyentruc
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): COMPARISONNET-3989

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

I want to know when this problem will be fixed? I purchased a GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET (OEM Developer) license. This issue will have a major impact on how our project develops. My customers are complaining about this problem.

@tronghieu88

Rest assure, we are working on this ticket. You’ll be notified as there’s any further update.

I’m looking to you to hasten the resolution of this issue, given the profound effect it has had on our project.

@tronghieu88

We are going to work/investigate this issue within API version 24.5. As there’s any further update, you’ll be notified.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as COMPARISONNET-3989) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by anton.samarskyy

I see you reported that this issue has been improved, so I want to know specifically how this issue has been improved?

@tronghieu88

The Comparison feature currently detects changes in various chart elements, such as data series values or titles. If any of these values have been modified, the chart from the source file is marked as “deleted”, and the chart from the target file is marked as “inserted”. When the MarkChangedContent option is enabled, the chart’s borders will also be highlighted using the color specified in the FontColor properties.

The latest version of the API has improved the results. You can review the output in the attached output.zip file (24.1 KB).