Client app example after upgrade

Hello,

We are trying to upgrade GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET from 18.3.0 version to 21.10 version.
Can you please recommend any client app in HTML5/Javascript or jQuery or knockout or React framework that can work with newest version of backend?
Angular example from Demo is not useful in our case.

Thank you in advance!

Kind Regards,
Dragana

@deric

At the moment we’re providing only Angular examples. Have you got a chance to check our ASP.NET Core Demo that is based on GroupDocs.Viewer-for-.NET-UI and quite easy to integrate in .NET Core App.

Can you please share why Angular is not an option for you?

Hello,

We are trying to upgrade GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET in .NET Framework 4.7.2 from 18.3.0 version to 23.1.0 version.
Can you please recommend any client app in HTML5/Javascript or jQuery or knockout or React framework that can work with newest version of backend?
Angular & .NET Core example from Demo is not useful in our case.

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Dragana

@deric

Unfortunately, we have only jQuery Viewer that is not supported anymore. I have managed to run it with the newest version of the backend with some features disabled. Client app - jquery-viewer.zip and API - self-host-api.zip (from .NET Core demo).

@vladimir.litvinchik Thank you so much for your help and I apologize for your troubles! Can I please ask you to upload self-host-api.zip without the encrypted/password protected files because otherwise I cannot access dropbox page?
If you can do the same for latest release on Releases · groupdocs-viewer/GroupDocs.Viewer-for-.NET-UI · GitHub and Releases · groupdocs-viewer/GroupDocs.Viewer-for-.NET · GitHub
and post all but encrypted/password protected files in dropbox folder that would be great, as I cannot bypass company’s policy to scan the contents before every download.

Kind Regards,
Dragana

@deric

Sure, I’ve removed all the files, here is a new link - Dropbox - self-host-api-no-files.zip - Simplify your life.