Compare is creating 2 pages on a signle page comparison

Previous version of compare (1.9), it compares the text correctly. However, on upgrade the comparison result is now displaying in two different pages.

Please see attached

Hi Leo,

I have a good news for you - about January 20 or earlier we will release a brand new Viewer, Annotation and Comparison (with special example for you how to use them all in the one project). The new versions will allow very cool features and more flexibility. All current issues should be resolved in it.

Best regards.

Hi Pavel,

This is indeed a great news!

Please let me know if there are any required changes in my side to use the latest release.

Also, if you can give us ahead specific features that will be released, it will be most helpful so we can plan accordingly. We have been working on releasing our product with your latest libraries and plan to release them this month. If your planned release will benefit our product, we may be able to work on holding off our release just to get yours in.

Thanks.

Regards,

Leo

Hi Leo,

Yes, sure I will keep you informed.

Best regards.

Hi Pavel,

Also, if you can give us ahead specific features that will be released, it will be most helpful so we can plan accordingly. We have been working on releasing our product with your latest libraries and plan to release them this month. If your planned release will benefit our product, we may be able to work on holding off our release just to get yours in.

Thanks.

Regards,

Leo

Hi Leo,

In a nutshell you will be able to use any storage you want, create totally custom UI, manipulate with the document (tools that was previously available only from the toolbar) from the code, comparing method will be split on several independent methods for each type of comparing, Capability to export annotation to files of different formats (Cells, Slides, PDF), Compatible with native Microsoft Word, Cells, Slides and PDF annotations and more other.

Best regards.

Thanks, Pavel.

These are good features.

Will it also address the issues with text replacement and comment replies on export as well as precision in selecting text in the UI?

We have had issues with the SignalR on load balanced deployment and Federated SSO missing User Context. Will it be included as well?

We want to be able to extend the interfaces for User Management so at least we can build an implementation for Oracle. Will we have the ability to easily inject our own services?

Thanks.

Regards,

Leo

Hi Leo,

Yes, should be. Also you will be able to build implementation for Oracle and other services.

Best regards.

Ok.

Thanks, Pavel.