Comparing Excel files show inconstant behavior in .NET

Hello,

I’m evaluating the Excel compare library and observing inconstant behavior. I’ve run the sample 3 times and it is producing different result file every time. My sample file has single worksheet called Sheet1.
- the first time it kept one worksheet and highlighted old values in red displayed the new one right below highlighted in blue.
- the second time it created new worksheet Sheet1dda77858 and displayed the old values with large range highlighted in red. The original Sheet1 was still in the result where the new values were displayed but large range around it was highlighted in blue

I have a feeling if it run it again it will produce yet another result set.

I’m evaluating the product for potential purchase i need to understand the behavior to make sure we can utilize it

Thank you
D

Hi dkleynerman,

Thank you for giving a try to GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET API.

From your inquiry we are not sure about version of GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET API you are using? Please share some details regarding API version.

We are also unable to re-produce this issue at our end. kindly share your sample "source and target " files with us. kindly also share your sample code/Project if you are using other than our hosted example on GitHub.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Warm Regards,