Configuration Error

Hi…

Sample project Error

IIS: 6.0
I decided I install IIS error.

Server Error in ‘/’ Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition=‘MachineToApplication’ beyond application level. This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS.

Source Error:

Line 12:
Line 13:
Line 14:
Line 15:
Line 16:

Source File: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\TmoWeb\TMO_Utl\GroupDocs.Viewer_2.17.0-NET-Examples\examples\groupdocs.viewer.webforms.sample\web.config Line: 14

Hello,

We are sorry to hear that you have such issue. From the error message: “: It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition=‘MachineToApplication’ beyond application level” I can assume that you have edited the web.config file from the example.

If yes - pleas share with us these changes.

If no - please share with us more info about your IIS configuration with screenshots and step by step guide of what you have done to deploy the example.

Thank you.

Error ve IIS

Hello,

Thank you for the screenshot. This issue doesn’t related to the Viewer library or example it self, looks like you configured your IIS incorrectly. Please follow these instructions for how to.

Best regards.