Conholdate.Total, GroupDocs.Total, Aspose.Total incompatible with .NET 6 Project

I have a project implementing Conholdate.Total products includes GroupDocs.Total and Aspose.Total products, recently I upgraded this project to .NET 6 and I got an unknown exception.
This is my demo representing the incompatible of GroupDocs.Viewer with .NET 6 project

So do you guys have any solutions for this issue?
I am wondering how is the road map to migrate to .NET 6 for Conholdate.Total products?

@thaihung

Iā€™m sorry for the delayed response.

This issue is already under investigation, the issue ID is VIEWERNET-3680. At the moment rendering of PDF files is not supported when targeting .NET 6. As a temporary workaround, can you target .NET 5?

1 Like

Thank @vladimir.litvinchik for replying.
We are temporarily using .NET 5 for compatibility with Conholdate.Total Products.
Do you have an idea when these products will support for .NET 6?

@thaihung

The issue you have reported - rendering PDF files using GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET is under investigation now and the ETA is v21.11 (this month) - v21.12 (next month).

For the Conholdate.Total Products questions please contact through Conholdate.Total Free Support Forum.

1 Like

@thaihung

GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET v21.11 that includes fix for this issue has been published. You can find the new version at

Have a nice day!