Free Support Forum - groupdocs.com

Discount for Non-profit

Website: www.siliconandhra.org and www.manabadi.siliconandhra.org/
Company Name: SilcionAndhra
Phone: 469-877-9235
group docs account: manabadi_mkt@siliconandhra.org
Email: bhaskar@siliconandhra.org

SilcionAndhra is a non-profit company looking for a reduced rate on the Enterprise package for GroupDocs. They stated they will have about 20 users and process about 100 files a year. Each file will be a 100 page PDF.

Created by: Justin

Hi Bhaskar,

Thanks for getting in touch. We do indeed do discounts for non-profits with more than 10 users of usually 20% off the monthly subscription.

It would great to get you as a customer so if you can sign up in next 7 days with 20 users I can increase this to 30% off the monthly subscription as it will help with my targets so I can be more flexible this week.

So the total for 20 users with 30% discount would be $20.90 per user if paid monthly, and $14.63 per user if paid annually.

Please let me know if that fits with your budget.

Best Regards,
Billy.

Thank you for the response.
We are still a small organization where many of our team members use their spare time to work on this.
Is it possible to get $10 per user for 20 users?
I will get approval for annual payment.

Best Regards,
Bhaskar Rayavaram
Cell:469-877-9235
Connecting the dots...
Sent from my iPhone

Hi Bhaskar,

If you can get approval for Annual payment I think I can get sign-off to squeeze it down to $10 per user/month. The total would be $2400.

If you get sign off for this then please go ahead and Signup to a "1 User Individual Account" on our website - I will then charge the remainder owed and set it to be an Annual account for 20 users.

Best Regards,
Billy.

Thank you. Will get back to you this week.

Best Regards,
Bhaskar Rayavaram
Cell:469-877-9235
Connecting the dots...
Sent from my iPhone

Hi Bhaskar,

Have you made any progress yet? I can hold this deal for remainder of the week as it still fits into my reporting period.

Best Regards,
Billy.

Yes, working on it. We will need to have this account working soon as well.

Best Regards
Bhaskar Rayavaram
469-877-9235
Connecting the dots...

Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 8:38 AM
Subject: [Vipin Thomas, GroupDocs Support] Re: Discount for Non-profit

Can you enable my account manabadi_mkt@siliconandhra.org for 10 accounts to test this out.
I have a document right now that we want to evaluate together. That will give us a good test.

I have a call with my boss later today to get approval for the yearly spend.

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards
Bhaskar Rayavaram
469-877-9235
Connecting the dots...

Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 9:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Vipin Thomas, GroupDocs Support] Re: Discount for Non-profit

Yes, working on it. We will need to have this account working soon as well.

Best Regards
Bhaskar Rayavaram
469-877-9235
Connecting the dots...

Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 8:38 AM

Hi Bhaskar,

I've asked my colleague to set this up for 48 hours... he is offline right now so I will confirm once he has done this.

Best Regards,
Billy.

I appreciate the quick response, Billy.

Best Regards
Bhaskar Rayavaram
469-877-9235
Connecting the dots...

Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 3:13 PM

Let me know if this has been done. Thanks a lot.

Best Regards
Bhaskar Rayavaram
469-877-9235
Connecting the dots...

Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 3:13 PM

Hi,
I am in the process of evaluating the platform for our collaborative document editing/publishing needs.
When I was a trying a document that contained Indian language Telugu characters, its not coming correctly.
Do you have unicode support? Is there a setting I need to do?

This is one of the critical features for us.

Best Regards
Bhaskar Rayavaram
469-877-9235
Connecting the dots...

Hi Bhaskar,

We should have support for many non-English character sets etc. though mostly I've answered about Japanese and Middle Eastern text before.

Can you attach back a sample document with some characters so I can check at our side. A screenshot of how it should render on screen would also be handy.

Best Regards,
Billy.

Hi Bhaskar,

We believe your issue is actually just due to a missing font which we can remedy easily if you share with us the document affected.

I have left on your extra users on your accounts so you can test.. please let me know how you intend to proceed.

Best Regards,
Billy.

The fonts are standard one called "Gautami", it comes with MS Word. Also you can download other Unicode fonts from here:
fonts.siliconandhra.org. These are the set we use from Unicode.

Also, once we know this fonts issue is resolved:
I am ready to proceed and purchase the yearly Enterprise level for 20 users at 2400. I also would like to lock-in renewals at $2k per year as I intend to use this platform if the fonts also work without impact.

Best Regards
Bhaskar Rayavaram
469-877-9235
Connecting the dots...

Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 7:42 AM

Hi Bhaskar,

We're just waiting to apply these fonts to production - it will probably be tomorrow during some other config we are doing. I'll let you know when done.

In terms of lock-in renewals - I can certainly do this for 2 years. What we often ask for in exchange for this is simply a short testimonial or case study after first 2 months of use when you have experience with the system and are happy.

I'll update you on font issue as soon as I hear back from support team it's been resolved in production.

Ok. Thanks for taking care of the fonts. That will help a lot to test. We will conclude setting up the account and arranging the payments this week.

I am assuming, i will just pay from website and you will assign the account credits, so it charges me only for the agreed amount, right?

Best Regards
Bhaskar Rayavaram
469-877-9235
Connecting the dots...

Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 11:35 AM
Subject: [Vipin Thomas, GroupDocs Support] Update: Discount for Non-profit

Hi Bhaskar - you should find the fonts work fine now. Can you try it out and let me know if you still see any issues.

Here is the test we did: https://apps.groupdocs.com/document-viewer/Embed/47a5c928e352c3c1588210f4b2f2c61cfb63bf1fb7c620afce0d1dfbd2269925?quality=50&use_pdf=False&download=False&print=False&signature=hNChbYy24ig6VVBgGPOA4wjP63k

For payment please do the following:

1. Upgrade your account to a 20 User Enterprise Plan - you can see the upgrade screen by logging in then clicking this link: https://apps.groupdocs.com/SubscriptionPlan. Increase the user number to 20 then click "Buy Now". You will be charged $480.
2. I will then charge the remaining $1920 and set your account to Annual billing period. I will also send you an invoice for the complete sum.

It's great to welcome you as a customer.

Best Regards,
Billy.

Did you also fix "Gautami" font, which is default Unicode font in MS Word.

Also, in GroupDocs, how would I collaborate on editing a word document?

Best Regards
Bhaskar Rayavaram
469-877-9235
Connecting the dots...

Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 3:59 AM

Hi Bhaskar,

Yes Gautami font is also installed – I just tested it but let me know if you see something different.

You would generally use Annotaiton – but please note that doesn’t let you edit the actual text on the word document just annotate it with new text etc. We have a full-editing feature on our roadmap but it is 3-6 months away, it’s quite complex which is why no existing web company does it fully.

Best Regards,

Billy.