Thank you for giving a try to GroupDocs.Annotation API.
From you query we are not sure about GroupDocs.Annotation API version and front-end you are using. Kindly provide some more details to reproduce this issue at our end.
- GroupDocs.Annotation API version ?
- Are you using our Open sourced GroupDocs.Annotation front-end ?
- Kindly share your project/code where you are facing this issue.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- GroupDocs.Annotation API version ? --version DLL 22.214.171.124
- Are you using our Open sourced GroupDocs.Annotation front-end ? – Examples download from http://groupdocs.com/Community/files/8/.net-libraries/groupdocs_annotation_for_.net/category1013.aspx
- Kindly share your project/code where you are facing this issue.-- attached image
You are using an older version of the API that is no longer supported. We’d recommend you to migrate to latest version of the API that is 20.6. All the API versions starting from 3.X are UI-Agnostic. Hence, you can develop your own UI application without any dependency issue. For example have a look at this open-source ASP.NET MVC project and this video demo.