Yesterday i downloaded the latest copy of https://github.com/groupdocs-total/GroupDocs.Total-for-NET-MVC. In the annotation page i noticed following issues:
- Page movement through navigation links is not working properly. 1st to 2nd page movement is OK but from there on have to click twice to move to next page. This only happens if zoom percentage is more then 100%.
- On scrolling of pages the page number displayed on header doesn’t works if zoom level is <=100%.
- I added one annotation and clicked on “Save” icon. It got saved also as i got the popup message. Then i tried to use the “Download Annotated” option. The file got downloaded but without annotation.
- Even print with annotation option is not working.
- In configuration.yml when i set “preloadPageCount: 1” and “fitWidth: false” in annotation section still after every page load of document the fitwidth is working and my zoom percentage increases to more then 100%.
I have tested all the above points with a multi-page tiff document. But i think the same issues will be there for other document types also.
This is the second year we have renewed our licenses but still i am only able to use only the viewer product, as we never got a perfectly working copy of annotation sample demo.