Document Background is transparent always

I am using groupdocs viewer .Net (version 17.2.0), and have a main page background of grey color. When document loads in the main container, they have a transparent background. How do I ensure that the rendered document’s background is same as the original document’s background ?

Hi Shashi,

Thanks for using GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET.

Can you please provide us the problematic document so that we can investigate your issue at our end? We’ll be looking forward to your response.

Warm Regards

I have attached the file. I tried this on the github site examples (New Front end project), set the main viewer background color to grey and could reproduce it there too.

Hi Shashi,

Thanks for providing the required details.

We have checked to render your provided document at our end and there is no issue with the rendering of the document as well as with the New Front End application. The PDF document you provided has all the pages with a transparent background and therefore, the gray color of the main container is visible through the pages (if you set the container’s background color to gray) when they are loaded in the viewer. In this case, if the document pages have the transparent background only then you will be able to see the gray color through the pages else the background color of the pages will hide the gray color of the container and you will not be able to see it through the pages. Thus, you can ensure that the background color is same as that of the original document.

In case of any other query, please feel free to let us know.

Warm Regards

Thank you for the quick support.

Hi Shashi,

You are always welcome.

Warm Regards