Document loaded call back not triggering for excel files in html mode

Hi,

I am using groupdocs viewer for .net , version 17.2. I need to capture the document loaded event for some custom processing, but “documentLoadCompleted.groupdocs” event doesn’t trigger when I try to render an excel file as html. However, if I render an excel file as image, this event triggers. This event triggers perfectly for pdf/doc files(both html & image modes).

Hi Shashi,

Thanks for using GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET.

The issue you mentioned is not related to the back-end GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET API. Instead, it is related to the front end application. Therefore, can you please tell us whether are you using any of the open source Showcase applications? We shall be looking forward to your response.

Warm Regards

Hi Usman,

I am using the ASP.NET MVC front end project.

Hi Shashi,

Thanks for your response.

We shall investigate your issue and share the outcomes with you. Please stay tuned with us.

Warm Regards

Hi Shashi,

Thanks for your patience.

We have successfully reproduced your reported issue at our end. Therefore, we have logged it in our GitHub issues as https://github.com/groupdocs-viewer/GroupDocs.Viewer-for-.NET/issues/127. We shall look into it and in case we have any updates related to this issue, we’ll inform you here. You can also keep track of the issue using the above mentioned link.

Have a nice weekend ahead.
Warm Regards