Document view issue in groupdocs-annotation-21.7.2

Dear Team,

In Order to renew/new license we are evaluating groupdocs-annotation-21.7.2. We downloaded the spring boot demo application and checking the same, but we are facing issue with viewing office/pdf documents.  The pdf file with 1MB also not able to view. Its giving a blank screen and we are not seeing any exception in the console. 

Request you to support on this so that we can proceed with finalizing and integrating at the earliest.

For purchase/renew license out other team will contact the sales which would be done after our test run is success.

Thanking you

@3iinfo

Are you evaluating this Spring application? Do you face this issue for all source (PDF or Word) files or with a specific PDF? Do you have a temporary license?

Dear Team,

Yes, We are Evaluating Spring application wrt to groupdocs annotation 21.7.2.
We are facing issue listed below,
1.pdf (More than 100kb failing)
2.Small size pdf is viewing but cpu utilization reaching 80percent.
3.ppt, Doc, Docx, XLS, XLSX, PPTX are not viewed.

@3iinfo

There are some evaluation limitations. Please get a temporary license, apply it and run the application. If issue persists, share a screencast/video of the steps to reproduce the issue. Also, please share the problematic file(s).

Dear Team,

I am getting similar issue in the live demo link available in groupdocs site… Can you update on this regard please.

@3iinfo

Please share the problematic file(s) and we’ll look into this issue.

traffic_pub_gen19.pdf (3.0 MB)
Dear Team,

Please find attached files which i am using for testing.

The spring project which i am using is downloaded from GitHub - groupdocs-annotation/GroupDocs.Annotation-for-Java: GroupDocs.Annotation for Java examples, plugins, and showcasesample-pdf-with-images.pdf (3.8 MB)

@3iinfo

We couldn’t reproduce this issue at our end. Please take a look at these screenshots.zip (1.1 MB). Most probably, your license is not properly applied. Please try the web app again by placing your license file in GroupDocs.Annotation-for-Java-Spring\Licenses folder.