Document view layout errors

Hello Gianluca,

Thank you for coming back. In such case could you please share with us full HTML code of the head section of the web page with the Viewer and the same of the web page with iframe from the real application (not from example project).

Thank you

Here there are a document with head section of viewer and container page . Note that thoses are the ones of mvc project with xls problem.

Gianluca

Hello Gianluca,

Thank you for the source code. I will transfer it to our product team for investigation. When I will have any news from them I will notify you.

Thank you.

Ok, please check it in short times if possible. In this conditions, this product is giving to us a lot of problems and it’s not funny when we have to relate with final customers.,

Thanks
Gianluca

Hi Gianluca,

Looks like you doesn’t get my reply in which I said that we will make TeamViewer session with our developer when you will be ready. Since that please share TM credentials for connect and our developer will connect to you. Does it suitable for you to make TM session tomorrow?

Thank you.

Sorry but i can’t see the post you said upper here. Yes i’m available for a TV session tomorrow. Can be at 10 GMT+1 ? or tell me a more suitable time.

Thanks

Gianluca

Hi Gianluca,

Sure this time is ok. When you will be ready please share connect credentials.

Thank you.
Hello Gianluca,

We have released new version of GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET. You can download it here.

------

Best regards,
Evgen Efimov

Your Document Collaboration APIs
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+