Document viewer API ASP.NET MVC sample code

When I try try to run the sample code I get a build error

ERROR in C:/Src/GroupDocs/src/client/node_modules/@groupdocs.examples.angular/common-components/fesm5/groupdocs.examples.angular-common-components.js
1>Module not found : error : Can’t resolve ‘ng-click-outside’ in ‘C:\Src\GroupDocs\src\client\node_modules@groupdocs.examples.angular\common-components\fesm5’
1> npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
1> npm ERR! errno 1
1> npm ERR! client@0.0.0 build: ..\..\packages\Node-Kit.11.1.0.1\node\win\node.exe .\node_modules\@angular\cli\bin\ng build
1> npm ERR! Exit status 1
1> npm ERR!
1> npm ERR! Failed at the client@0.0.0 build script.
1> npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.
1>

I am using Visual Studio 2019.

@Jonas_Gyllensvaan,

We have checked GroupDocs.Viewer for .NET-MVC sample by running it in Visual Studio 2019 but could not reproduce your issue. The project builds without any error (see this) and runs successfully. Since this issue is related to the front end application, we have logged it on official GitHub repository as Issue #43 for further investigation. It is possible that the issue could be environment-specific, therefore, you may please provide additional details about the error on the aforementioned GitHub issue.

@Jonas_Gyllensvaan,

We have got the updates for you regarding the Issue #43. This issue was related to the missing dependency in the published package which is now fixed. Please rebuild your frontend solution and the fixed package will be installed.