DocuSign (Signed) files not showing all content (Viewer 2.17)

We are currently using the GroupDocs Viewer 2.17.0.0 and trying to view files that have been signed using DocuSign. The signatures/initials seem to show fine, but there are lot of discrepancies when viewing the file in the GroupDocs Viewer vs Adobe Acrobat Reader.

I have uploaded the file for you to check. The main pages I find issues are with:
Page 1: Name and Date are not filled in at the top of the page
Page 5: Only initials showing, no other information filled in for Company or Employee
Page 6: Completely unusable
All Pages: DocuSign envelope information at top of pages not found

I dont know if the new version would fix these issues or not. We are in the final stages of implementing 2.17 in to our app for the first time so we would no be able to upgrade for a couple of months.

Thanks
Robert

UPDATE: This only happens when I set UseHtmlBasedEngine to true, which I have had default to true because it looks much better than when it is set to false.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WEB-2446) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by groupdocs.notifier.

Hi,

I’m sorry to hear that you have such issue. I was able to reproduce it and notified our Product team. The issue ticket attached to the first post of this thread so you can see its status.

When the issue will be resolve I will notify you here.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi again,

In addition to previous post. I’m glad to inform you that we have released GorupDocs.Viewer 3.0 and if possible you should migrate on it. Also according on our support policies we doesn’t support old versions of the Viewer any more but we understand that some customers may not migrate immediately. In such cases, critical fixes (3 fixes) can be provided to the paid customers on case to case basis for one quarter starting the release of revamped product.

Sorry for the inconvenience.