Does redaction SDK support GraalVM?

Hi Groupdocs Team,

I have a requirement to use Java SDK in C application and I am using graalvm to achieve it. One of my Java library uses Groupdocs redaction SDK. I would like to know if your SDKs can be used in GraalVM native images.

System details:
JDK : 17
GraalVM : 17
Groupdocs redaction : 23.9

@shiva.k
Please spare us some time to investigate this scenario. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): REDACTIONJAVA-178

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@shiva.k

Starting from version 23.9, GroupDocs.Redaction now requires JDK 18. If you need to use JDK 17, you should consider using GroupDocs.Redaction for Java v23.7 instead. So, you have the option to either upgrade to JDK 18 when using version 23.9 or revert to version 23.7 if JDK 17 compatibility is required.

I am using JDK 17 released in 2021 not 1.7, I have mentioned it in my question.

@shiva.k

Sorry for the confusion. It’s JDK 18/17 instead of 1.8/1.7.
Since, you are using GroupDocs.Redaction 23.9, please update JDK to version 18 and let us know if issue persists.