Downloading or printing annotated documents fails

Hey,

we face a problem with downloading the annotated versions of our documents via the button in the embedded annotation tool.

image.jpg (31.2 KB)

Downloading ‘w/o comments’ and ‘normal’ works, but the option ‘with comments’ produces the following message

image.jpg (25.3 KB)

Since the message states that the support team get a notification automatically, we hoped the issue would be solved short term, but our customers are still complaining for weeks now…

Additionally, printing via the offered button fails too

image.png (21.9 KB)

Thank you for your help!

@schlueter,

Thank you for your inquiry. From your request, it’s not clear that you are trying to explore GroupDocs.Annotation product for which platform (.NET, Java or Cloud)?. Furthermore, please specify the following details:

• Version of the API
  • Are you using any of our projects?

We are using the Cloud-platform and PHP-API 2.6.0 (information taken from composer.json). No project.

Hi @schlueter Thank you for the information. We will check the issue and return to you ASAP.

Best regards.

Hi @schlueter I have checked the issue and were not able to reproduce the issue, document downloaded with comments successfully. Since that could you please provide more info about the issue that I can reproduce it:

• GroupDocs account email used for annotating and exporting the document.
  • Document example if possible.
  • GroupDocs.Annotation embed link that you use to annotate and export the document that I can test this feature with your application if possible.

Best regards.

Hi Pavel,

as an example you can open the document https://apps.groupdocs.com

The collaborateur-account email to the document is testuser@kimw.de.

Hope this information helps…

@schlueter

Thanks for sharing the additional information. We are investigating the issue and will update you with our findings asap.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

@schlueter

Thanks for your patience. We have fixed the issue, please check and confirm.

Seems to work now - thank you!