Free Support Forum - groupdocs.com

Drupal Integration

Hi Guys,

I am trialling the GroupDocs Drupal module at the moment but whenever I try and browse to a document using GD, I get the following error;

******************************************************************************************************************

“ Uh oh, looks like we are currently experiencing difficulties with our API, please be so kind as to drop an email to support@groupdocs.com to let them know, thanks or click here to try again.”

******************************************************************************************************************

I have my password and API keys entered into the system and also the necessary jquery libraries installed but no joy so far – any ideas?

Kind Regards,

Simon Hall

This message was posted using Email2Forum by pavelteplitsky. (private)

Hello Simon,

We are sorry to hear that you have such issue. We investigated the issue and we reproduced it when we set in Apache configuration “ AllowOverride None”. So to solve the issue please try to check your Apache configuration and set “AllowOveride” parameter to “All”.

Please investigate our documentation for plugin installation - http://groupdocs.com/docs/display/Viewer/Integrating+the+Plugin+with+Drupal+Using+Default+Method

If you will have additional queries or questions please feel free to get in touch with us and we'll be glad to help,

I am facing the same problem …were you able to fix it???

It worked…curl was not enabled…Thanks a lot guys!

Hi,

Glad to hear that.

Best regards.