Editing a document by converting it to HTML is taking long time in .NET

This attached document is taking too long to load. Do you have recommended way to handle? Or can you fix.

public string LoadContent()
{
using (Editor editor = new Editor(this.fullPath))
{
EditableDocument readyToEdit = editor.Edit(new WordProcessingEditOptions());
var myContent = readyToEdit.GetEmbeddedHtml();
myContent = myContent.Replace(@“placeholder”, “value”); // CLF TODO report this to GroupDocs
readyToEdit.Dispose();
editor.Dispose();
return myContent;
}
}

DenialLetter.zip (151.9 KB)

@CLQcflowers

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario with latest version GroupDocs.Editor for .NET 20.3 and unable to notice your reported issue, it is taking around 4-5 seconds. We will appreciate it if you please share a console application to replicate the issue at our end. It will help us to investigate and address your issue exactly.

1 Like

Just drop the file in your demo online editor - Online Document Editor | Free GroupDocs Apps

@CLQcflowers

Thanks for your feedback. I have tested the scenario on groupdocs.editor app and noticed your reported issue. However, unable to notice the issue with GorupDocs.Editor for .NET and GitHub - groupdocs-editor/GroupDocs.Editor-for-.NET-WebForms: Moved to https://github.com/groupdocs-editor/GroupDocs.Editor-for-.NET/tree/master/Demos/WebForms showcase porejct. Please confirm if you are using groupdocs.editor app instead of GroupDocs.Editor for .NET so we will log an investigation ticket in related project, otherwise please share your sample application to replicate the issue at our end.

To reproduce, use sample application I created using GroupDocs.Editor for .NET in - https://github.com/cindyflowers/GroupDocs.Editor-for.NET-WebForms.git .
The document is in DenialLetter.zip.

1 Like

@CLQcflowers,

We’re investigating this scenario. Your investigation ticket ID is EDITORNET-1605. As there’s any update, you’ll be notified.

@CLQcflowers,

This issue will be fixed in upcoming release of the API. As release gets on-board, you’ll be notified.

@CLQcflowers,

Your reported issue EDITORNET-1605 is now fixed in API version 20.4.