Email Templates for API

We have several clients using groupdocs through our API and we would like to modify the body of an email template once a document is sent as well as the confirmation email after a document is signed. Please guide on how this can be accomplished through my groupdocs account.

Hi,

Thank you for the question. To modify email templates navigate to your account settings -> Apps -> Signature as shown on this screenshot and scroll down - you will see all available types of emails.

Best regards.

Are we / you able to stop a certain email template from going out?

I tested deleting the email template and content and it still sends out a blank email.

I would like to stop either “<span style=“color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: “PT Sans”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>Envelope signed email template” or the “<span style=“color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: “PT Sans”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>Envelope completed email template” .
<span style=“color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: “PT Sans”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>
<span style=“color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: “PT Sans”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>-Thank you

Hi,

Thank you for coming back. Unfortunately no, you can only enable / disable all notification via this option

Best regards.

Hi Pavel,

If we disable ALL Systemwide email notifications, then will it still send the initial Groupdocs email with the E-sign document requiring signature? We would be ok with this solution as long as it still sends the 1st email with the e-sign document.

please advise

Hi,

Thank you for the question. No, the initial email will not be sent in such case. But when "Send system-wide email notifications " is checked I receive following emails:
1. the email that requires signature
2. email that says that recipient signed the document
3. email that says that everyone signed the document

and on sender side:
1. email that says that recipient signed the document
2. email that says that everyone signed the document

We will add a task for our Product team to add possibility to disable email that says that everyone signed the document.

Best regards.