Enabling "Accept/Reject" changes in compare viewer

Hello , I am trying to get the “Accespt/Reject” options enabled in the comparison viewer so that our user can accept or reject changes in the side by side or result view and save that.

Do you have an example code for that ? i could not find one.

Help is very much appreciated. We need to do this to decide whether we can buy and use groupdocs.

@mounandi

Please note that GroupDocs.Comparison is a back-end, UI-agonstic API that could be implemented in any .NET or Java project.
Have a look at this accept or reject detected changes article. You can get a list of changes as follows:

ChangeInfo[] changes = comparer.GetChanges();

And then can accept or ignore the changes. Like we said, API is UI-Agnostic, you have to make your own front-end or UI to handle this feature at front end level.

Thank you for the prompt reply.

I did find a demo here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIvtOaN1e2I which is using groupdoc viewer with groupdoc comparison for a dot net mvc demo. It looks like shows the option for accep and reject in the viewer. Any idea if you have that sample code available somewhere ?
Was trying to get a quick implementation .

@mounandi

Application in that video is obsoleted and is using very old API version. Current API version is 22.3. We have open-source MVC and Web Forms applications that you can further extend as per your requirements.
However, we’ve also logged an enhancement/new feature request on GitHub and in our internal issue tracking system with ID COMPARISONNET-3049. But we cannot share any ETA of feature implementation at the moment.
You’ll be notified in case of any update.

1 Like

Hello ,
I am wondering if there is a way to speed this up , please?
We are willing to make it a paid consulting project , if you would send me a quote and a timeline in my office email below ?

Thank you ,
Mou Nandi
mou.nandi@netdocuments.com

@mounandi

Please note that all free support issues/queries are assisted on first come first serve basis. As there’s any update on this ticket, we’ll notify you.

1 Like